|Largo - Finance
Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Dear Investor,
We welcome you to our dedicated investor site. We are very pleased to present our Company following our IPO in April 2021.
Largo is a specialist in smartphone refurbishment. For a few years, this market has undergone a major shift due to the development of players dedicated to the marketing of second-hand goods. Their mission: to rebuild digital products in order to give them a new life. This trend meets the expectations of consumers who now want to minimize their environmental footprint while saving money.
Founded in 2016, Largo is part of these transformations and new eco-responsible consumption habits. Since its creation, Largo has reconditioned more than 140,000 smartphones via an industrial process that is fully integrated and 100% Made in France. A pioneer in terms of transparency, Largo differentiates itself through a diversified sourcing policy, a control of the entire value chain and an omnichannel distribution.
With solid assets, this IPO will allow the Company to consolidate its positions with its distributors and to benefit from growth levers enabling it to become a key French player with telecom operators, to develop its e-commerce sales and to deploy a B2B offer to support companies' CSR policies.
As you can see, Largo is entering an important phase in its history and the IPO represents a tremendous opportunity for the Company's development.
On behalf of the entire Largo team, we thank you for your interest.
Christophe Brunot and Frédéric Gandon, Co-Founder of Largo
Largo - The truly eco-responsible Smartphone is the one that isn’t made!
- 28/09/2021 LARGO recruits a Production Manager and is optimising its industrial tool
- 21/09/2021 Largo’s CSR commitment rewarded by the granting of the Lucie label
- 14/09/2021 LARGO signs a strategic marketing agreement with WELCOM, the multi-operator mobile brand
- 07/09/2021 Largo is strengthening its distribution strategy with the deployment of a single brand and the launch of its Largo.fr e-commerce site
- 21/07/2021 LARGO achieved half-yearly sales of €6.2 million an increase of 63% compared to the first half of 2020
- 12/07/2021 LARGO signs its first international partnership with the Portuguese wholesaler Bluetooth
- 24/06/2021 Portzamparc - BNP Paribas Group, has initiated coverage of Largo with a buy recommendation
- 10/06/2021 LARGO announces the signing of a sales contract with Digicel, one of the Caribbean's leading telecom companies
- 21/05/2021 LARGO announces the partial exercise of the overallotment option and the setting up of a liquidity contract with Portzamparc
- 17/05/2021 LARGO announces its 2021 financial agenda
- 28/04/2021 LARGO generates revenues of €3.0 million in Q1 2021 up 79% compared to Q1 2020
- 20/04/2021 Successful Initial Public Offering of LARGO, an eco-responsible French player in refurbished devices, on Euronext Growth®
- 07/04/2021 LARGO is launching its initial public offering on Euronext Growth® in Paris
- 26/03/2021 LARGO, an eco-responsible French player in refurbished devices, announces that its registration document has been approved by the AMF French stock market authority within the framework of its planned Initial Public Offering on the Euronext Growth® market
Ask us your questions
Subscribe to email alert
Thomas Grojean / Quentin Massé
+33 (0)1 44 71 94 94